-
August 27th, 2002, 07:38 PM
#51
Inactive Member
Well JuJu, ya better hurry then. I'm already packed and ready!lol Didn't take long either since I didn't figure I'd need to pack any clothes!!! lmao [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
August 28th, 2002, 02:26 PM
#52
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] Wellllllllll it worked!! Teehehehehehe!!
But I still think I'm heading for Texicus!!! Sheesh!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I'm packed and ready cause I didn't need any clothes either!! Just a few little emmmmmmmm, goodies in my purse!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 28th, 2002, 09:11 PM
#53
Inactive Member
Look out!! JuJu has packed her toys!! LMAO!!
-
August 28th, 2002, 10:05 PM
#54
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] ROFLMAO CB!!! They're like Mastercard - don't leave home without it!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahhahaha!!! (Specially that bullet!! Teehehehehehe!!!) [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
August 28th, 2002, 11:47 PM
#55
Inactive Member
I don't have a bullet but I have several others. My all time favorite is called the Clitasaurus LMAO!! Honestly, that's the name of it. Go to www.xandria.com and look at it and you'll see why I love it so much!! Woooooo Hoooo!! You use it with your man...that's why it's so fun!!!
-
August 29th, 2002, 04:17 AM
#56
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] Holy Shit!! I just maxed out my Visa!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha!!! Jelly Thruster!! OMG!!! And, and and that thingy you said!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...............faints..............
-
August 29th, 2002, 11:26 AM
#57
Inactive Member
Did you really get ya one JuJu?? LOL!! I promise you...Tim will love it as much as you do!! Wooooooo Hoooooo!!! LMAO!!!
-
August 31st, 2002, 04:10 AM
#58
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img] CB, there was soooooooo much stuff on there I wanted!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha!!! As if I don't already have enough!!! The last fun party I had, I spent $150 and that was after my hostess discount and the discont from all the things the girls bought!! ROFLMAO!!! You've seen that diamond commercial by DeBeers? De beers made dem gals buy all kinds of things!!! Teehehehehe!!
-
August 31st, 2002, 12:49 PM
#59
Inactive Member
I saw that thing I was telling you about and just had to get it!! LOL!!
-
September 1st, 2002, 07:13 PM
#60
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CajunBabe:
[QB]I don't have a bullet but I have several others. My all time favorite is called the Clitasaurus LMAO!! Honestly, that's the name of it. Go to www.xandria.com QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
CB..... I looked for that thingy lol... Couldn't find it.. You'd think I had a clit I was so interested BAAAAHAHAHA
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks